i cant stop feeling bad for the girls in SNK because imagine having your period while fighting titans
the struggle is far too real
AND THE UNIFORM HAS WHITE PANTS
JAPAN DID THE THING
OUO JAPAN STOP IT YOU’RE MAKING ME SMILE
YES HEICHOU HI CHEW
Blue is the Violet
Red is the rose
Thor has failed
and his poetry blows
Jeaneren is so stupid. I love it.
“hey im emotionally unstable and not good at texting do u wanna date me”
are you ACTUALLY kidding me right now 30,000 notes man jesus christ lord mercy me ew mAN
Can we commission this?
What are thigh gaps and why you probably aren’t going to get one from weight loss
If you have been apart of tumblr for long enough or have wanted to lose weight at some point while on tumblr you’d notice a lot of blogs in the “thinspiration” community have a desire for thigh gaps.
What is a thigh gap you may ask? Essentially it’s a gap between a persons thighs, preferably desired by women.
Why do people want one?
Chances are if you are trying to get one by losing weight for whatever reason then you may not be able to get it.
“BUT WHY?!” you may cry. Very simple, my dear person. It’s all about your skeleton.
You cannot change the structure of your skeleton very easily (and it would be painful if you could. For example: child birth)
Some people are naturally able to have a thigh gap at a certain size, but that doesn’t automatically mean that you have to very thin. People who are at different sizes can have them but can every fit/thin person have one? No
Fact of the matter is that you probably won’t get one and it’s not a big deal. You don’t die if you don’t have one, and no one really cares about them as much as you do persons-who-want-a-thigh-gap-who-is-reading-this. Well, unless you’re this guy
There are two main reasons for why you probably won’t get one even if you lose weight.
One reason why you won’t get one is because of your hips. If you have narrow hips it’ll be a bit harder to obtain. Here are some examples
You can’t really change your genetics or bone structure…so…
Although, some of you might be thinking “fuck yeah! I have wide hips I’m going to get a thigh gap!!”
Sorry but that also might not be the case. The second reason for why you probably won’t get one is because of your legs. Let me explain a bit.
This is what the leg bones look like when you’re standing
So because your femurs are going in-ward like the image above it would be difficult to obtain a thigh gap even if you have wide hips. Also considering that you also have muscle, skin, fat, veins, around your bones to make, well, legs. It would be hard to achieve it. You need these things to you know, move.
Also remember that people on tumblr stick out their butts, straighten their legs, bending forward with their heels apart, or stand with their feet wider apart for the illusion for a thigh gap in these photos. So really, if they can’t have one naturally what’s the chances of you having one? Here is a great example
If you’re worried about chafing then a quick google search will show you that there are ways to remedy one without achieving a thigh gap. Remember that sometimes every-ones skin is different as well. Some are more or less sensitive than others. So having a thigh gap isn’t an automatic answer to not have any chafing. Many people in my life don’t have thigh gaps and they have no issues with rashes or chafing.
If you’re still wanting a thigh gap despite of what I said you can get one easily by standing like peter pan and walk like that for the rest of your life.
Which goes to show that a thigh gap can be very relative of how you stand.
If you’re still wanting a thigh gap because you see models and other girls in the media having one just remember that the super thin body type portrayed by women in the media only effects 5% of the population. The standards are only getting tighter since 20 years ago models weighed 8% less than a healthy weight and now it’s 23% less than a healthy weight.
Why throw away your health to try and obtain something that most people don’t naturally have? You’re in trouble if you’re going to forgo your health for the sake of something that isn’t obtainable by most human standards.
most amazing post on this subject ever.
someone please tell me where i can get a better sense of humor
Shut shut up. This is gold!
I hope I’m really hot in a few years and everyone is like “shit”
- Suicide Hotline: 1-800-SUICIDE1-800-SUICIDE (2433) – Can use in US, U.K., Canada and Singapore
- Suicide Crisis Line: 1-800-999-99991-800-999-9999
- National Suicide Prevention Helpline: 1-800-273-TALK1-800-273-TALK (8245)
- National Adolescent Suicide Helpline: 1-800-621-40001-800-621-4000
- Postpartum Depression: 1-800-PPD-MOMS1-800-PPD-MOMS
- NDMDA Depression Hotline – Support Group: 1-800-826-36321-800-826-3632
- Veterans: 1-877-VET2VET1-877-VET2VET
- Crisis Help Line – For Any Kind of Crisis: 1-800-233-43571-800-233-4357
- Suicide & Depression Crisis Line – Covenant House: 1-800-999-99991-800-999-9999
- Survivors of Bereavement by Suicide: (UK only) 0844-561-68550844-561-6855
- Beyondblue info line: (Australia only) 1300-22-4636
- 24/7 Crisis Line:(Canada only) 905-522-1477905-522-1477
- Lifeline Australia: 13-11-14
- National Child Abuse Helpline: 1-800-422-44531-800-422-4453
- National Domestic Violence Crisis Line: 1-800-799-SAFE1-800-799-SAFE (7233)
- National Domestic Violence Hotline (TDD): 1-800-787-32324
- Center for the Prevention of School Violence: 1-800-299-65041-800-299-6504
- Child Abuse Helpline: 1-800-4-A-CHILD1-800-4-A-CHILD (1-800-422-44531-800-422-4453)
- Domestic Violence Helpline: 1-800-548-27221-800-548-2722
- Healing Woman Foundation (Abuse): 1-800-477-41111-800-477-4111
- Child Abuse Hotline Support & Information: 1-800-792-52001-800-792-5200
- Women’s Aid National Domestic Violence Helpline: (UK Only) 0345 023 468
- Sexual Abuse Centre: (UK Only) 0117 935 17070117 935 1707
- Sexual Assault Support (24/7, English & Spanish): 1-800-223-50011-800-223-5001
- Domestic & Teen Dating Violence (English & Spanish: 1-800-992-26001-800-992-2600
- Relationships Australia: 1300-364-277
Alcohol & Drug Abuse:
- National Association for Children of Alcoholics: 1-888-55-4COAS1-888-55-4COAS (1-888-554-26271-888-554-2627)
- National Drug Abuse: 1-800-662-HELP1-800-662-HELP (4357)
- Al-Anon/Alateen Hope & Help for young people who are the relatives & friends of a problem drinker): 1-800-344-26661-800-344-2666
- Alcohol/Drug Abuse Hotline: 1-800-662-HELP1-800-662-HELP (4357)
- Be Sober Hotline: 1-800-BE-SOBER1-800-BE-SOBER (1-800-237-62371-800-237-6237)
- Cocaine Help Line: 1-800-COCAINE1-800-COCAINE (1-800-262-24631-800-262-2463)
- 24 Hour Cocaine Support Line: 1-800-992-92391-800-992-9239
- Ecstasy Addiction: 1-800-468-69331-800-468-6933
- Marijuana Anonymous: 1-800-766-67791-800-766-6779
Youth & Teen Hotlines:
- National Youth Crisis Support: 1-800-448-46631-800-448-4663
- Youth America Hotline: 1-877-YOUTHLINE1-877-YOUTHLINE (1-877-968-84541-877-968-8454)
- Covenant House Nine-Line (Teens): 1-800-999-99991-800-999-9999
- Boys Town National: 1-800-448-30001-800-448-3000
- Teen Helpline: 1-800-400-09001-800-400-0900
- TeenLine: 1-800-522-83361-800-522-8336
- Youth Crisis Support: 1-800-448-46631-800-448-4663 or 1-800-422-00091-800-422-0009
- Runaway Support (All Calls are Confidential): 800-231-694
- National Runaway Hotline: (US only) 1800-231-6946
- Child Helpline: (UK Only) 0800-111
- Kids Helpline: (Australia) 1800-55-1800
- Youth to Youth: (UK only) 020-8896-3675020-8896-3675
- Kids Help Phone Canada: 1800-688-6868
- National Youth Crisis Hotline:(US only) 800-442-442-4673
- AAA Crisis Pregnancy Center: 1-800-560-07171-800-560-0717
- Pregnancy Support: 1-800-4-OPTIONS1-800-4-OPTIONS (1-800-467-84661-800-467-8466)
- Pregnancy National Helpline: 1-800-356-57611-800-356-5761
- Young Pregnant Support: 1-800 550-49001-800 550-4900
Gay and Lesbian Hotlines:
- The Trevor Helpline (For homosexuality questions or problems): 1-800-850-80781-800-850-8078
- Gay & Lesbian National Support: 1-888-THE-GLNH1-888-THE-GLNH (1-888-843-45641-888-843-4564)
- Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, and Transgender (GLBT) Youth Support Line: 1-800-850-80781-800-850-8078
- Lesbian & Gay Switchboard: (UK Only) 0121 622 65890121 622 6589
- Lothian Gay & Lesbian Switchboard – Scotland: (Scotland Only) 0131 556 40490131 556 4049
- Self-Injury Support: 1-800-DONT CUT (1-800-366-82881-800-366-8288) (www.selfinjury.com)
- Eating Disorders Awareness and Prevention: 1-800-931-22371-800-931-2237 (Hours: 8am-noon daily, PST)
- Eating Disorders Center: 1-888-236-11881-888-236-1188
- Help Finding a Therapist: 1-800-THERAPIST1-800-THERAPIST (1-800-843-72741-800-843-7274)
- Panic Disorder Information and Support: 1-800-64-PANIC1-800-64-PANIC (1-800-647-26421-800-647-2642)
- TalkZone (Peer Counselors): 1-800-475-TALK1-800-475-TALK (1-800-475-28551-800-475-2855)
- Parental Stress Hotline: 1-800-632-81881-800-632-8188
- Parent Help Line (Australia only): 1300-364-100
- National AIDS Helpline: (UK Only) 0800 567 1230800 567 123
- Mensline Australia: 1300-789-978
Want a country by country list? Here are some more resources: helplines
The following sites also provides a country by country list of helplines available:
there’s a news headline generator that mixes words from real news headlines and they are fucking golden
these sound completely legit
It’s really hard to take a badass photo from the gym with Marco, isn’t it, Jean?
Modern college AU
I’m so sorry, Hannah, I really wanted to draw those two in dormitory kitchen, but something went wrong. ‘xD
For Concepts Class: Illustrate a nonphysical word. The class had to try and guess it.
what a spectacular illustration
Can we just talk about how Francis Bonnefoy is the most vanilla man in the world, like
He’s the most giving lover ever, but if someone wanted him to call them nasty things or hit them he’d get so uncomfortable but at least try omg then chicken out like a big bby and run away from that like NOPE…
I love Francis Bonnefoy.
The full list of upcoming marvel projects which can be found on IMDb. There is a distinct lack of hulk here. However there are lots that I’m really happy about.
Even though it’s not trust worthy
I want to know.
I WANT BLACK PANTHER NICK FURY AND LUKE CAGE MOVIES NOW
The Luke Cage, Daredevil and Iron Fist are probably the confirmed Netflix shows. Which will also have a Jessica Jones series
NAMOR THE SUB MARINER DONT TOUCH ME
where is the Hawkeye movie?!
Page 1 of 695